• Unload all raw materials promptly and safely.
• Perform appropriate ISO quality inspections on all incoming material.
• Maintain the receiving process to support the 5S process.
• Label all items according to ISO procedures.
• Store all materials in appropriate locations (bins, racks, etc.)
• Accurately perform computer transaction for receipt of materials.
• Perform cycle counts of all inventory items.
• Reconcile variances in cycle counts.
• Kit parts for all 3 product lines per kit and material lists.
• Deliver kits to appropriate areas based on the pull system rules.
• Document missing kit parts with a QN.
• Resolve Part’s QN’s with a sense of urgency.
• Must be skilled in ABB computer applications (schedules, purchase orders, MRP, drawings, material issues, etc.)
• Must have or be able to quickly acquire skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office software.
• Have or obtain qualifications to operate material handling equipment such as cranes, standup fork-trucks, rider fork-trucks and may include the outside 20 ton forklift and yard tractor.
• Being proficient in SAP data entry in all receiving and inventory control transactions.
• Determining variances in materials received and appropriate purchase orders.
• Reconciling variances in receipt of all materials.
• Monitor accuracy of the inventory system to meet manufacturing needs.