- Junior Level- 1-5 Years experience
- Skillset: SQL Database, Scripting, Vulnerability Management Tools
- Softskills: Team work, leadership, detail oriented, communication with stakeholders
If they meet the criteria, we would like to see all resumes regardless if they have a certification or not. We can evaluate based on knowledge and experience during the interviews. We will be doing performance based interviews as well.
Provide business and system owners with clear information about the current situation of systems regarding missing patches and vulnerabilities, by using the QualysGuard Vulnerability Management (VM) module to discover such items in operating systems and installed software in an automated and useful format.
• Update Master asset lists using the QualysGuard Vulnerability Management (VM) module.
• Analyze authentication mechanisms of servers to create the correct authentication record within the VM environment.
• Execute security scans over servers, using Qualys’ Vulnerability Management (VM) module
• Analyze and explain results of the Vulnerability scans to systems owners or designated technical contacts
• Validate results of security scans in case of concerns from system owners or administrators
• Support teams that are responsible for patching in case of requests for further advise or troubleshooting
• Liaise between support teams responsible for patching and QualysGuard support team.
• Maintain the policies related to tickets creation and exclusions.
• Monitor tickets that have been whitelisted and ensure those exclusions are valid
• Perform asset management by ensuring that all Server and other relevant devices in the area of responsibility are loaded into the tool and that all are being successfully scanned.
• Drive activities to assist local teams to close all tickets and avoid getting tickets overdue
• Monitor and ensure that the reporting tools in place are kept up to date and working properly
• Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the company’s vulnerability management capabilities
• Generate reports from the tool, categorization and explaining them to stakeholders