Position Title: Candidate Sourcing Specialist - 5 yrs experience MINIMUM...
We need a true pipeline developer! The Senior Sourcer will be charged with proactively identifying candidates by using multiple strategies and social media marketing to build a pipeline of talent for functions across the organization.
This key member of our team will: develop, manage and engage with candidates actively interested in our industry and our success.
1. Develop talent pools for specific disciplines in the US market.
2. Promote diversity pipelines of candidates.
3. Screen candidates to determine abilities, interest level, salary range, business unit needs, qualifications
and cultural fit.
4. Target Company Identification /Intelligence Reporting. Map target companies for job type.
5. Partner with recruiters and collaborate to build sourcing strategies.
6. Develop candidates through use of social media networking, cold calling, internet searches, name generation,
data mining, and industry and community events.
7. Employer branding using social media and LinkedIn to drive our employee value proposition.
8. Attend job fairs, meetings, seminars, workshops and/or conferences as needed.
9. Ensure compliance with all public policies and OFCCP.
10. Performs strategic job functions within department as requested.
11. Assist with special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- 5+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a high volume staffing environment
- 5+ years using social media to recruit
- 2+ years using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Basic knowledge of OFCCP compliance regulations and employment law
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel
- Sound knowledge of market/industry/competitors
- Advanced internet recruiting/sourcing techniques
- Advanced experience level with applicant tracking systems and contact management systems
- Experience in Power or Energy Industry
Prefers candidates with well-rounded recruiting experience (not only corporate, but industrial/agency)
A PLUS would be having an ENERGY recruiting/sourcing background
A go-getter (driven) mentality
The ability to source for those "hard to fill" spots and using multiple channels to successfully accomplish this.
Some travel required (less than 10%)