We have a full-time and long-term position available for a technical writer in the Livonia area.
- Create KA1 / KA2 marking, handling, and packaging documents
- Create ECPL and machine access placards
- Create Operator/Maintenance Service Manuals including:
- Equipment Description
- Operating Instructions
- Preventive Maintenance Instructions
- General Maintenance Instructions
- Task Certification List
- Visual Job Plans (VJP)
- Create training curriculum, assessments, certificates, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Word user
- Able to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- At least 1 year experience as technical writer for machinery/automation suppliers to automotive OEMs
- Basic AutoCAD knowledge