We are a reputable environmental engineering company and we currently have an opening for an entry-level inside sales representative to join our team!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to bond and establish an excellent rapport with co-workers in a team environment.
- Have exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiently utilize MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Be able to navigate an ERP software system for entering orders, following up, invoicing, and checking factory acknowledgements for accuracy.
- Be outgoing, have great people skills, and is comfortable speaking to customers on the phone.
- Be dependable and is passionate about providing our customers with world class customer service.
- Be able to work more than 8 hours a day and weekends, if need be.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating Projects (lodging arrangements for field service technicians)
- Quoting and budgeting projects within an SAP program.
- Preparing submittals of work to be done on projects.
- Purchasing equipment (parts/tools) for projects and organizing timely delivery.
- Ensuring projects are ready for field service to perform startup and installation.
- Invoicing all jobs and projects.
- Scheduling field service technicians.
- Coordinating shutdowns with customers and third-party engineers.
- Scheduling and securing third-party companies such as cranes and specialized testing firms.
- Maintaining and strengthening customer relationships by ensuring client satisfaction.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits including 100% company-paid health insurance (medical/dental/vision), paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, advancement opportunities, and more!