Service Coordinator / Robotics Technical Support
Work Location: OK Bartlesville
Job Title: Technical Professional - Service Coordinator / Robotics Technical Support
Job Description: **THIS IS A SERVICE COORDINATOR ROLE**
Responsiveness, communication and continuous follow-up are key components of providing excellent customer service to our customers.
As a member of the US Robotics Service Team, the Service Coordinator position has a high impact on corporate revenues and on effectively servicing customers. This person is a primary interface between the customer and the Robotic Service Organization and plays a significant role in determining the Company’s image as viewed by the customer.
The SC will determine the needs of the customer, and dispatch service personnel who have the appropriate skill set required to meet the stated customer needs and are the most cost effective choice for the job. The SC will take ownership of the customer request and use judgment and initiative to assure superior customer satisfaction while maintaining a professional front-end image. The SC will maintain the schedules of the Field Service Engineers (FSE) and Specialists, track man-hour utilization and work with the Service Management to schedule FSE training.
The field organization is greatly dependent on this person’s efficient follow-through and communications.
1. Create work orders based on the needs of the customer. Send service quotes & receive Purchase Orders from the customer
2. Maintain up to the minute schedule, ensuring customer’s requirements are met and that the correct services are provided
3. Maintain a skills matrix for all FSE’s assigned
4. Determine urgency, duration and commercial obligations (T&C’s, pricing, etc.) are in place before providing service
5. Properly assess job charge type: Project, Demand, Contract or Warranty
6. The SC will be on call and be available to assist customers and field personnel after hours
7. Call management includes creation of call records when required. Calls and call records will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel to assure customer satisfaction. Call management requires the SC to take ownership of the incoming call until it is resolved.
9. React to changed in requirements & timing, & maintain communication of these changes with eternal & internal customers
10. Able to properly escalate information to management when not balancing variables and deadlines
11. Coordinate equipment calibrations Ensures FSE’s have proper equipment and tools for assigned jobs
12. Schedules training for Field Engineers
13. Other related duties as required.
Please complete data with how many reports in each category
Direct – reporting directly to this position
Indirect – reporting up through sub-managers to this position
Functional – employees in other groups that look directly to this role for leadership
List any P&L or overall budget level responsibilities (in US$), whether direct or indirect.
Challenges: (Used only for internal purposes - area should not be posted within the job description)
Applicant will need to interface with Lead Center, Channel Partners and End Customers
Meeting internal / external Customers Needs & expectations in Timely manner
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
Minimum Associates Degree in a technical discipline,
Five years experience in related field
Alternatively, possess a special combination of education & Experience and / or demonstrated accomplishments
Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Excellent written & Verbal communication Skills
Excellent organization Skills – Detail Oriented
Customer Service Background Highly Desirable
SAP Experience would be a plus
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Analyze issues and use of sound judgment
Scheduling and coordination skills (Dispatch)