VA South Boston
Job Title: Light Industrial - Assembler 1
Job Description: Assembler desired experience:
1) Must have a safe work ethic. Safety is first priority.
2) Possess the ability to work from drawings and verbal instructions.
3) Be able to work from scissor lifts and other man lift devices. Training will be provided.
4) Have some manufacturing experience.
5) Have a familiarity of hand tools, mechanical aptitude.
1) Any transformer manufacturing experience.
2) Safety training, OSHA10, hazardous waste, volunteer fire department…
3) Electrical Experience or related skills
4) Computer skills.
Hiring Managers filling these positions are Luke Hunt and Scott Elmore - request maintained by H. Newton.
Positions are for 2nd shift but MAY train on 1st shift so your candidate MUST BE FLEXIBLE on shift or do not submit
2nd shift 3-11:30 pm if OT will stay until 1:30 am + Saturday if needed
1st shift 7-3:30 pm If OT will be asked to come in at 5 am + Saturday if needed