Entry Level Financial Analyst
Position is really "Order Management - Analyst."
To analyze, review and process bookings of orders for Robot Products and Application PG to assure that they are in compliance with SOX, GAAP accounting and the A&RG guidelines. To capture compliance requirements and invoice in a timely matter; assist in collection issues to reduce order to cash time. Assist project controlling function with overflow of budget entry; and month end duties.
• Review booking packages to ensure contract review is complete and order is SOX compliant prior to processing of order.
• Opening of project in SAP, entry of order in SAP and ensuring accuracy of order and Results Analysis key for revenue recognition, timely order acknowledgement.
• Weekly tie out of orders for Robot Products (RA). Resolve any discrepancies.
• Invoicing of all orders, obtaining Proof of Deliver (POD) where necessary to comply with SOX, GAAP accounting.
• Push out all remaining current month dated orders, prior to month end close, to assist in accuracy of revenue recognition forecast.
• Tracking of down payment invoices; ensure down payment received prior to delivery/shipment of equipment.
• Assist 3rd party collection group to maintain reduction in overdue receivables – contacting customer direct where necessary; work with sales and project management as needed. Maintain collection notes in Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) module.
• Dispute processor for invoices identified as “disputed” by customer. Research and resolve. Maintain notes in FSCM module.
• Mail for Finance department. Pick up – distribute to correct personnel. Process any checks received in Auburn Hills – note in FSCM, copy and mail to the bank.
• Attend Project reviews meetings on a monthly basis to insure timely invoicing is maintained for completed projects/shipments.
• Compile analysis for SOX O2C template and procedures.
• Generate Back Charge invoices where necessary
• Other ad hoc request to support Manager
• RA currently comprise of approximately $150M of RMRO order volume.
• Orders for RA are run rate of 125 per month
• Invoicing and collections is complex based on the unique business and payment terms required for each organization.
• Ability to multitask and work with many order variations
• Ability to communicate effectively with many employees and understand the unique differences within each organization.
• Thorough understanding of both GAAP and A&RG as it relates to revenue recognition.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Associates Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience.
• Experienced user of SAP and Microsoft Excel.