Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter willing to work occasional overtime. The candidate needs to be a team-player and willing to assist with some maintenance tasks. Positions is a support role for the business unit and will interface with business Senior Staff, IT staff, vendors and craftspeople as well. The environment ranges from offices, warehouses, shipping/receiving and dusty and dirty areas. SAFETY is a priority and taken very seriously within the facility.
· TCP-IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, basic networking and firewall knowledge
· PC setup and MDAC experience
· Basic knowledge of the use of MS Office products.
· Basic telephony knowledge
· Basic MFP Printer setup and troubleshooting
· Knowledge of Wireless networking
· Candidate must be able to construct and maintain records of assets
· Ability to properly run & terminate CAT6 Cabling
· Basic understanding of UPS technology and ability to setup UPS and preform preventative maintenance.
· MCP, CompTIA A+ Server+ Network+ and any vendor certifications
· Basic electrical knowledge and skills
· Cisco Unity and Cisco Unified Call Manager Site Administration VOIP
o Basic user phone setup and deletion
· Set up and troubleshooting AV equipment
o Both fixed and mobile Cisco Video Conferencing systems
o Media Equipment
· Xerox experience is helpful
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter with ability to work independently once priorities are set
· Attention to detail and workmanship of tasks
· Willingness to work during “non-standard” hours for IT Network support functions
· Professional appearance and ability to interface with external suppliers to solve problems