|We currently have a full-time position available for an Industrial Automation Power Generation Supply Chain Specialist to provide support to Supply Chain Management. The SCM Supply Chain Specialist is the owner of the sourcing process, providing expertise and support to the proposal and project teams including but not limited to developing suppliers, conforming bid packages to project documents, validating and negotiating suppliers bids, improving the cost, issuing purchase orders and minimizing the risks for equipment and materials used in electrical and automation projects.
• Issue Purchase Orders in SAP.
• Ensure PO acknowledgements are completed.
• Ensure receiving’s are completed in system.
• Ensure Incoterms are followed with suppliers.
• Setting up new vendors in system.
• Monthly reports, expedited reports, OTD / OQD reports.
• Perform Supplier Qualifications as per company policies and procedures
• Perform Supplier Performance Evaluation.
• Develop and update sourcing strategies that increase leverage, improve quality, and reduce total cost.
• Design and implement cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets.
• Design and implement plans of Emerging Market/local sourcing to reach the business targets.
• Work together with the proposals team to define specific sourcing strategies for projects.
• Request supplier quotations, coordinating with technical or material management specialists to ensure proper communication of requirements.
• Prepare bid tabulations, validate and negotiate the suppliers’ bids, selecting the qualified bid with the lowest total cost for the preparation of company bids.
• As appropriate, recommend alternative sources of supply to minimize problems.
• Prepare and implement procurement plans, schedules, lead and coordinate efforts of a project team.
• Negotiate agreements with suppliers to obtain best terms and conditions for the Company.
• Issue purchase orders and supplements in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Enforce terms and conditions of purchase orders, and compliance with legal requirements and Company policy.
• Resolve non-conformance issues, back-charges, and claims in a timely manner to minimize the Company’s exposure.
• Develop long-term continuous improvement supply management agreements with suppliers.
• Evaluate and make recommendations regarding introduction of advanced procurement technologies and other measures to achieve operating efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction.
• Apply and implements SCM standards, tools and processes in the area of responsibility.
• Manage and participate in Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing.
1. Bachelors, diploma degree in supply chain, engineering, business.
2. Supply Chain Management or related field plus 4 to 8 years of experience. (Experience in automotive, automation or electrical industry desirable).
3. PMAC, Strategic Supply Chain Management Certificate or CPSM Certificated desirable. (Certified Professional)