esponsible for project execution, contract compliance, customer satisfaction and financial return for one or more of the most complex and/or large projects involving major financial commitments. Serve as technical consultant to managers and project participants, and coordinate project activities. Develop, recommend and implement initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction and improve performance.
1. Define, jointly with Factory Manager and Controller, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, layout, schedule and risk management plans.
2. Ensures that the projects follow execution best practices and policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Commits to improve performance while taking action to minimize risks. Acts proactively to avoid/minimize project risks and turn situations into opportunities
3. Plan critical path, monitor and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project.
4. Ensure project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with policies and contractual agreements. Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
5. Actively participate in Improvement Processes related to project management and support various projects lead by others within the organization.
6. Create effective reports (status/progress) to all stakeholders with appropriate detail for desired understanding of the true project status and what needs to be achieved to accomplish project goals and objectives
7. Work with others in a coordinated and professional way to create a team environment that achieves project success.
8. Ensures the project follows and complies with health, safety, and environmental policies.
9. Ensure outside contractors meet design requirements of factory layout
Cost Reduction and Productivity Improvement Projects Include:
1) Overall factory layout and flow improvement projects, building expansion and other capital improvement projects.
2) Production set up.
a. Cost reduction attainment by implementing Process Flow Technologies to ensure efficient movement of supply and finished goods.
b. Strategic competitive advantage and cost attainment by outsourcing feeder material.
c. Standards compliance and ensuring proper documentation and Transfer of Technology from Coral Springs team to Florence production team.
d. Supply chain/business model set up to drive lead time and price reductions for newly outsourced parts
e. Identify potential items for Kanban replenishment.
f. Collaborate with SCM to ensure proper safety stock implementation.
3) Facilitate various cross-functional cost out projects (e.g. packaging supplies, maintenance expenses). FG