Welder Fabricator - Full Time - Benefits
We currently have a full-time position available for a Welder Fabricator to join our team.
This position offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance (medical/dental/vision), 401(k) with employer contribution, profit sharing, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fabricate and assemble sheet and structural metals. Fabrication involves laying out, cutting, fitting, measuring and welding metals to create the desired shape or object. This is highly detailed work and requires the Welder Fabricator to be knowledgeable of many techniques and tools.
• Layout and fabricate liquid piping systems
• Read and interpret blueprints, sketches and piping schematics
• Assemble tools and materials
• Interpret measurements
• Ensure working environment is clean and safe
• Follow all safety procedures and guidelines set by the company
• Other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary.
At least 3 years experience in Mig & Tig welding
Previous experience with stainless steel and aluminum
Skill level required for pipe weld certifications
Knowledge of threaded, socket weld and butt weld pipe and fittings
Previous experience reading blueprints and following to completion
Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude. Knowledge of metric, fractional and decimal systems
Ability to use variety of tools and equipment
Ability to multitask
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently