We need a true talent pipeline developer! The Talent Sourcer at will be charged with proactively identifying candidates by using innovative sourcing strategies and social media marketing to build a pipeline of talent for functions across the organization both active and passive candidates.
This key member of our team will: develop, manage and engage with candidates actively interested in Ta, our industry and our success.
If you are working in a staffing agency responsible for finding candidates using your “hunter” skills and creativity to reach out to passive candidates, we would like to talk to you.
The Talent Sourcer at will actively engage their expertise in headhunting and social media knowledge to build talent pipelines for core job functions across the organization.
• Identifies talent and supports the Talent Partners during the recruitment lifecycle including sourcing and qualifying candidates.
• Ensures a strong candidate experience.
• Proactively develops talent pools of skill sets in the US market.
• Screen candidates to determine abilities, interest level, salary expectations, qualifications and cultural fit.
• Develop candidates through use of social media networking, internet searches, name generation and community events.
• Promotes Employer branding using social media to drive our employee value proposition.
- Bachelor degree and 5 years of experience working as an agency recruiter and/or as a sourcer working for a corporate talent acquisition function
- 3+ years using social media to recruit
- 2-5 years using LinkedIn Recruiter***
- Experience using popular attraction and sourcing tools and methods e.g. Boolean search
- Highly organized with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Previous LinkedIn Recruiter and/or Avature CRM experience
- Basic knowledge of OFCCP compliance regulations and employment law.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of market/industry/competitors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 15%.
- Previous experience with candidate management systems/databases
- Ability to work pro-actively in a fast paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
- Hands on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.