** OFCCP experience (experience handling large volumes) / and corporate recruiting experience are required.
The Talent Partner combines the role of a Talent Acquisition Partner and a Talent Manager delivering integrated talent services, employer branding and social media solutions. There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as very close collaboration with Global Business Services, HR Business Partners and colleagues from CoE, such as Sourcing Specialists. The position may require some traveling.
As a Talent Partner you will work together with other motivated and experienced HR and business professionals. You will have the opportunity to work in diverse areas of talent acquisition and talent management, and handle various tasks from identifying, attracting, assessing, retaining and advancing internal and external talent.
There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as very close collaboration with Global Business Services, HR Business Partners and colleagues from CoE, such as Sourcing Specialists. The position may require some travelling.
• Responsible for delivering talent processes with special focus on recruitment and partnering with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current talent challenges
• Perform strategic activities in relation to integrated talent management
• Act as internal talent broker and change agent to facilitate cross-organizational moves
• Responsible for search within external talent pool and internal talent pools to ensure internal career and development opportunities
• Use data-based evidence to address hiring manager expectations about the labor market and recruiting process
• Prepare a list of potential candidates and initiate discussions with current line managers
• Ensure quality of posting and create short lists
• Responsible for the candidate communication, interviews, assessments, and reference checks
• Provide feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates in accordance with local practice and laws
• Effectively partner with the GBS team to ensure all coordination with candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, etc.)
• Conclude the selection process with the manager and the candidate, incl. offer negotiations
• Liaise with HRBP/line managers to gain insight into the short/mid/long term business needs
• Recommend continuous improvement to practices, processes, and policies to advance the Talent function
• Educating the business on the Talent function and process
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience with full life-cycle recruiting for a global company.
• Must have authorization to work in the US.
• Solid experience with talent management/development programs and experience in conducting assessments and providing feedback
• and/or previous HRBP role experience
• Identify and utilize internal and external resources available to assist in proactively seeking talent in a competitive recruiting environment.
• Develop short and longer term sourcing strategies by partnering with assigned business leaders and hiring managers.
• Experience working within an applicant tracking system, as well as a candidate relationship management tool, well versed in
• OFCCP and US employment rules and regulations.
• Provide expertise and guidance to business unit senior management to meet their strategic staffing needs. Analyzes results of
• staffing reports to determine trends, critical issues, and gaps in both the short and long-term complete with recommendations of future actions.
• Negotiate offers and manage the offer approval process in accordance with policy and procedures.
• Knowledge of business environment, organizational structure and good understanding of the business strategy and its implications for talent processes
• Desire to keep up to date regarding business and industry trends and implications
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.