**Pay rate is 13/hourly
**Hours are: 7am to 3:30pm
General Statement of Position Scope:
Receive and issue material through your area of responsibility. Work with storekeeper to provide parts to various departments.
Specific Responsibilities: (See Addendum of ADA Compliance requirements for the essential job functions.)
• Operate pump jacks, lift trucks, electronic scales.
• Properly store material in storeroom, sealing baskets, assign location, and count parts.
• Review assigned picks with storekeeper.
• Locate parts in locator file, properly adjusting and updating file as necessary.
• Receive/deliver material out of storeroom using set procedures.
• Deliver materials to various departments using hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
• Assist storekeeper in any activity necessary to keep material flowing in and out of storeroom.
• Collect and properly dispose of scrap material once dispositioned.
• Job may require lifting of 40 pounds or less.
• Observe company rules, regulations and safety practices.
• Keep aisles clear, and work area neat and orderly, (5S).
• Handle hazardous waste from work area to accumulation site.
• Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent
Skills: Operate Forklift
Experience: 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
Competencies: Dependable, energetic, positive attitude, detail oriented, basic math skills, able to read and write,
data entry, knowledge of company policies, rules & regulations that apply in work area.
contractors do not need to be fork lift certified - this location will on-site train
steal toed shoes on first day or will be sent home
shorts and t-shirts are ok however if a tank is worn they will be given sleeves to protect their arms as it is dirty
No dangly jewelry
Plant is NOT air conditioned