Transformer Digital Team Software Developer encompasses the development of software, documentation, and testing of software solutions for the entire suite of Product Groups (PG) within the Transformer Business Unit (BU).
Scope / Main Responsibilities:
• Source code development in C, C++, and other programming languages
• Implementation of analytic algorithms for forecasting asset health and preventive maintenance of transformers.
• Work with external partners on the development of machine learning algorithms
• Documentation of new development efforts
• Escalate issues to the appropriate project or department manager as needed.
• Minimize exposure and risks on projects and implement risk mitigation when required.
• Participate in, and assist team members with a variety of more complex engineering activities.
• Global collaboration with scientists in Corporate Research Centers (CRC), Technology Managers and Engineers from the various PGs of the Transformer BU.
Experienced in C++, C# and other .NET languages
Can work in Linux operating system environment
Experienced in SQL, Oracle or other relational databases
Ability to work with a small team or alone with little supervision
Good command of oral and written English language skills
University Degree(s): Currently studying in computer science or related discipline is required. Masters or Phd students are preferred.
GPA of 3.0 or higher is required.