- Troubleshoot, repair, hydraulic, pneumatic, and lubrication circuits
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Study blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
Hourly UAW Union Position – Afternoon Shift
Hourly Rate: $24.17