|Experienced Instrumentation/Controls Engineer. This position will be responsible for gathering design data from multiple documents (vendor drawing submittals, existing loop drawings, wirelists, site photos, I/O list etc.) to deliver as built loop drawings for the water industry.
Daily responsibilities include solutions implementation and support of the project team objectives. This position demands a team player approach to project execution. This person will plan and coordinate technical design and engineering implementation of project work.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience as it pertains to providing turnkey solutions for DCS systems:
• Have working knowledge of field instrumentation.
• Identify and define documentation requirements, including creating work packages for Autocad drawing modifications.
• Ability to read P&ID drawings, schematics or elementary diagrams.
• Provide detailed documentation and/or drawings during project execution and upon project completion.
• A BS in Electrical, Chemical or Computer Engineering is desired