Financial Analyst (Order Management)
Position is truly for "Order Management Analyst" working within the finance department.
To analyze, review and process bookings of orders for Robot Products, Customer Service and System projects to assure that they are in compliance with SOX, GAAP accounting and the A&RG guidelines. To capture compliance requirements and invoice in a timely matter; assist in collection issues to reduce order to cash time. Assist project controlling function with overflow of budget entry; and month end duties.
• Review booking packages to ensure contract review is complete and order is SOX compliant prior to processing of order.
• Opening of project in SAP, entry of order in SAP and ensuring accuracy of order and Results Analysis key for revenue recognition.
• Weekly tie out of orders for Customer Service (CS) & Robot Products (RA). Resolve any discrepancies.
• Invoicing of all orders, obtaining Proof of Deliver (POD) where necessary to comply with SOX, GAAP accounting.
• Push out all remaining current month dated orders, prior to month end close, to assist in accuracy of revenue recognition forecast.
• Tracking of down payment invoices; ensure down payment received prior to delivery/shipment of equipment.
• Assist 3rd party collection group to maintain reduction in overdue receivables – contacting customer direct where necessary; work with sales and project management as needed. Maintain collection notes in Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) module.
• Dispute processor for invoices identified as “disputed” by customer. Research and resolve. Maintain notes in FSCM module.
• Mail for Finance department. Pick up – distribute to correct personnel. Process any checks received in Auburn Hills – note in FSCM, copy and mail to the bank.
• Attend WIP reviews on a monthly basis to insure timely invoicing is maintained for completed projects/shipments.
• Compile analysis for SOX Template F procedures.
• Help to ensure compliance SOX Template D procedures.
• Other ad hoc request to support Manager
• RP & CS currently comprise of approximately $170M of DMRO order volume.
• Orders for CS & RP are run rate of 150 per month
• Invoicing and collections is complex based on the unique business and payment terms required for each organization.
• Ability to multitask and work with many order variations – Robot Products, PACS, Field Ops, and Rebuild.
• Ability to communicate with many employees and understand the unique differences within each organization.
• Thorough understanding of both GAAP and A&RG as it relates to revenue recognition.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Associates Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience.
• Experienced user of SAP and Microsoft Excel.