The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for planning, design, and development for SharePoint Online/Office 365 and On-Premise SharePoint systems. The Developer will work with end-users to analyze business needs, develop appropriate SharePoint applications to streamline business processes and act as primary SharePoint subject matter expert for the business.
- Design, develop and implement a variety of Office 365 / SharePoint Online / SharePoint On-Premise solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Strong understanding of SharePoint
- Strong understanding of Nintex Workflows and Forms, preferred
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
- Responsible for the development, management, implementation and customization of SharePoint solutions.
- Create process documents, capture best practices, conduct detailed requirements analysis and document functional specifications.
- Manages and responds to change requests tracking projects and tasks through the software development life cycle.
- Provides training and end-user support regarding SharePoint and other ancillary issues.
- Assists with establishment, documentation and enforcement of SharePoint implementation and governance standards for the agency.
- Provides assistance to other IT staff implementing systems that integrate to SharePoint
- Work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
- Help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
- Determine when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
- Participate in meetings to determine strategic recommendations for the business applications, their relevance and priority
- Participate in the evaluation of new SharePoint initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or technical field).
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2013 / Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development
- Experience in architecting enterprise SharePoint solutions using Web parts, Workflows, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features
- Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflows
- Experience with Windows servers
- Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on IT experience.
- 2 to 3 years (or equivalent) experience of developing SharePoint solutions along with analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of Office 365/SharePoint Online.
- Professional, consultative and collaborative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint Information best practices and techniques.
- Ideal candidate will possess: Microsoft certifications (especially with SharePoint).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud offerings such as Azure, PowerApps, Flow, etc.
- Lotus Notes experience
- Must be a self starter.
- Must have initiative.
- Must be able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Must be a superb problem solver.
- Must have clear focus and capabilities towards exceptional customer service (internal and external).
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Clear documentation skills are required.
- Must be organized to schedule and maintain several projects going at one time. Great at multitasking skills.
Job Type: Full-time (direct hire)
- SharePoint: 2 years (Preferred)
- hands-on IT: 3 years (Preferred)