Schedule contains paid lunch and 30 minute daily paid overtime for electrical/mechanical positions.
union shop your contractor must be able/willing to work any shift
The Maintenance Electrician installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
• Machine repair
• Rigging of equipment
• Plumbing and carpentry work
• Electrical circuit and wiring repair
• DOL Journeyman Electrician or Licensed Electrician
• High School Diploma or GED
• 4-6 Years’ experience
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and diagrams
• Ability to work any shift (location is a 24 hour operation Monday – Friday with periodic weekend overtime)
• Good communication skills
• Be well versed in the application of hydraulics, pneumatics, and PLC’s.
• Experience working on punch and mechanical power presses, feeders and uncoilers
• Must be fluent in English
• Willing to cross crafts in performing assignments
• 3+ years industrial maintenance electrician experience
• Metal Stamping experience highly desired
• Experience on plastic extrusion equipment, including extruders, pullers, coilers and vacuum feeders
• Medium to large manufacturing plant experience preferred