- Hem Die Technicians –Facility, Auburn Hills
- Basic knowledge of welding preferred (not required)
- Some experience hand grinding preferred (not required)
- Mechanically inclined
- This position requires extensive travel (50-75%); Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- No prior stamping or die knowledge required
- The individual will be trained in preliminary inspection and documentation of hem dies, documenting changes of sheet metal changes, performing modifications after consultation with die leader, and servicing of dies.
- An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, dedicated, and driven individual to gain expertise in a fast-paced growing environment and work in a challenging assignment where contributions, teamwork, and communication are vital to the success of the organization.