The Applications Developer provides business and software application support, and develops and maintains required systems.
- Code, test, implement and support changes to Oracle Financial System
- Meet with user community to define and gather business requirements and convert to technical requirements
- Train users on new functionality that gets added to the system
- Manage medium to large scale projects
- Some college in computer science or related area
- 3-5 years of experience with Oracle database experience
- 3-5 years of Oracle EBS experience
- 3-5 years financial experience
- Strong knowledge of Oracle packages, procedures and functions
- Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong grasp of financial concepts including payables, fixed assets, purchasing and general ledger
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to work with people in various departments and at all levels within and outside the organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Understand and implement technical configuration changes to E-business suite modules.
- Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
- 8-10 years related experience
- 7-10 years Oracle Database experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area