Technical Sales Manager
We are a reputable, global company specializing in Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) compliance monitoring systems and products. We currently have a direct hire position for an experienced, successful, and driven Technical Sales Manager to oversee and grow existing and potential sales as well as maintain, strengthen, and develop customer relationships. You will be responsible for overseeing our Eastern Territory, which includes the Midwest, Eastern Seaboard, and parts of Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take part in all aspects of sales and project management for international manufacturer/integrator of emission monitoring equipment
- Provide quotation, design, procurement, manufacturing support, on-site commissioning/installation and repair of various CEMS for EPA compliance, process monitoring/combustion optimization, and engine emissions testing applications
- Work with our international sales/engineering team to develop new products for our North American market
- Organize and manage technical/operational training for customers and cross-functional teams
- Negotiate high profile, multi-million dollar proposals
- Manage current territories/markets and expand business into new ones
- Conduct presentations and attend technical trade shows
- At least 5 years of sales experience and experience in managing territories. Experience with CEMS is a plus.
- Previous experience in technical sales and/or sales engineering is a plus.
- Associate's or Bachelor's in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French not required, but is desirable
Pay & Benefits
- Base Salary + Commission
- Profit Sharing
- Full Benefits
- Paid Travel & Expenses
- Company phone & laptop