We currently have an opening for a Resident Electronics Engineer at our Kansas City plant. The candidate will be tasked with providing onside support for a project launch.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading Running Board Module Launch activities.
- Leading to solve running board module functional issues, ICA and PCA actions.
- Taking necessary prevention actions for healthy launch.
- Supporting daily launch meetings (White Board, AIMS, shortage, OTG, CMM, tech review, Part Pedigree, FCPA)
- Giving functional sign off for running board module on the vehicles
- Reporting launch activities and running board issues daily to Manager.
- Supporting other parts issues in Kansas City Plant, if it’s required.
- Support in the creation of 8D reports
- Support in the compilation of information at the customer and in the production line (in the event of problems or failures, possibly CAN analyzes, etc.)
- Support the project launch
- Perform electrical test: electrical connections, power supply, GND, etc. using a multimiter and oscilloscope
- Measure BUS communication, DTC, CAN traces saving and analyzing using PC + CANoe (CAN analyzer)
- Flashing using PC + DET software
- Diagnostic: UDS services using PC + CANoe
- Change configurations
- Exchange ECUs in the vehicle