Job Description: • Perform individual and systemic benchmarking processes and compensation analyses to ensure compensation competitiveness in the job market.
• Lead and/or support annual processes such as merit or short term incentive processes. Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure data and system readiness to deliver such processes.
• Evaluate compensation shared service process effectiveness, identify and recommend process improvements, and oversee execution.
• Support the development and modeling of salary ranges.
• Perform Job Evaluations as needed for assigned groups, including Global Grading. Ensure FLSA compliance.
• Develop compensation metrics, reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions and analyze business outcomes.
• Perform periodic analyses to maintain the integrity and compliance of compensation programs.
• Partner with HR Business Partners and leaders to provide appropriate guidance regarding pay decisions and the interpretation of policies and guidelines.
• Participate in annual compensation surveys.
• Ensure compensation data is maintained correctly in systems.
• Create materials to effectively communicate compensation programs, policies and practices to employees and leaders.
The successful candidate will have a BA degree and 3-5 years of progressively responsible positions in Compensation, Human Resources