Typical responsibility may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Working knowledge in PCB troubleshooting using Oscilloscope or Emulators.
• Work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, setups and troubleshooting functions.
• Assist in the general maintenance and upkeep in the lab by ensuring systems are functioning properly.
• Experience in writing documentation and test plans.
• Perform detailed new product qualification testing according to engineer-developed test plan.
• Quickly and accurately capture and understand data.
• Experience in writing documentation including test plans and manuals.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering (or similar).
• 0-2 years of experience in power, automation or electronics industry.
• Technical writing experience a plus.
• Solid debugging and testing skills.
• Experience in creating test automation tools using LabView or Visual Basic is preferred.
• Sense of urgency
• Technical excellence
• Open and communicative
Standard business hours, i.e. 8:00am-5:00pm (M-F). Potentially some OT or weekend work (rare).