Work Location: South Boston
Job Title: Admin/Clerical - Project Manager
Job Description: Pay Rate: $30.00-40.00/hr
Temp to Hire (based on performance/budget): Yes
• Customer Satisfaction: manage the communications to both internal and external customer with an emphasis on timeliness, accuracy and follow through.
• Project Execution: establish consistent procedures and guidelines for the teams to follow in the financial and Execution arena’s.
• Leadership: Ability to achieve goals through individuals. Enhancing relationships and motivation of the teams to advance the directive of the facility.
• Order Execution: pull teams together Engineering Project, Management Plan, Marketing and Scheduling to assure Clean Information handoffs.
• Operation and Logistics Planning: Support the operations and Logistics teams to assure communications between all function of the facility account for the financial impact of each project.
• Problem Solving: improving our knowledge of the real root cause of issues resulting in margin changes, Inventory and waist.
• Approve purchase orders for contract materials and services, and approve quality assurance and control requirements. Ensure timely delivery of quality information and materials, product quality and field service product performance, responsive to customers. Review status reports and modify plans or schedules, as necessary, to ensure all contract parameters are met. Manage project risks to avoid incurring penalties, warranty repairs or other charges.
• Lead and document employee performance and prepare associated recommendations while concurrently ensuring fair and equitable treatment.
• Customer Service (warranty) oversee the team and the claims that come in from the customers with a focus on the whole customer experience.
• Health, Safety and Environment (HSE): Ensures that Group and local health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives are implemented and understood to ensure safety of people and resources.
• Project management experience is required; PMP is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to positively influence management and customers relationships.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Regular business hours, e.g. 8:00am-5:00pm (M-F)