• Systems Project Manager
• Field Service Group – Reports to the Management Team
• Based in Orion, MI – Occasional travel may be required to job sites.
• Full time position – Overtime as required to meet emergency service demands and during peak service periods. Employment agreement required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. The Project Manager will drive customer satisfaction, supervising a team of technicians and or subcontractors to successfully complete the company’s installation projects.
2. Coordinate assigned projects from start-up through completion with the end user and or contractor. On site decision making authority required.
3. Obtain customer buy-off on completed projects.
4. Obtain and retain any licenses required by state and local codes.
5. Train and mentor junior members of our service team.
6. Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
7. Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
8. Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
9. Ability to pass required background checks.
10. Responsible for effective and timely customer communications, building solid customer relationships from initial contact through job completion.
11. Maintain effective, on-going communication with executive management, service management and sales personnel.
12. Coordinate with service department for timely scheduling of field personnel
13. Responsible for fiscal management of the project in order to complete it on time and with budget.
14. Familiarize yourself with NFPA code requirements.
15. Attend in-house project meetings to plan and discuss project and customer account status.
16. Promote products and services sold by Healey Fire Protection whenever appropriate.