A reputable Tier 1 Controls Integrator in the Farmington Hills area currently has full-time, permanent positions available for Electrical Panel Builders.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Ability to recognize and understand electrical symbols
- Some previous experience with electrical wiring, preferably in a panel shop helpful.
- Wireman must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools and other related electrical equipment
- Ability to work quickly, while always utilizing safe work practices
- Ability to stand, stoop and/or kneel for extended periods of time
- Assemble / install industrial motor control panels using hand tools and power tools.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics and recognize components
- Assemble electro-mechanical components with interconnect wiring
- Cut, strip, bend and mount wires to connect electrical units within the panel box
- Identify and correct malfunctioning installation and/or components using test equipment and hand tools
- Ensure continuity of circuits in electrical wiring to ensure safety of system
- Control Panel builders work with high and low voltage electricity and electrical wiring components
- Will train people with mechanical aptitude and some electrical knowledge