We are looking for enthusiastic Receptionist to provide excellent customer service to our patrons. A Receptionist serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival and maintains security and telecommunications system. The ideal candidate will also be able to provide file, clerical and data entry support to our Accounting Department. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly flexible, able to multi-task, a team player, organized, and dependable. The candidate should be enthusiastic and personable with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Answering phone calls & directing to the appropriate associate
- Greets & directs visitors to the company
- Entry Level Bookkeeping
- Takes and retrieves messages
- Provides callers with Company information such as address, directions and other contact information
- Sorts & forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pickup and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, DHL, UPS)
- Maintains inventory of office supplies
- Preform basic clerical and data entry
- Schedules meetings & conference rooms
- Simple housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills are essential; proficient in Microsoft excel/word/outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry/ typing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- At least 3 (three) Accounting classes are required
- Accounting degree preferred; business - related degree required
- Some college coursework in business, communications, etc.
- QuickBooks or SAP experience preferred
Interested in this great opportunity? Click "Apply Now" below!