Responsibilities include any function related to Manufacturing Processing.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all copies of customer and manufacturing documents.
- Responsible for computer aided process drawings and revisions.
- Responsible for form layouts and revisions.
- Generate and maintain PPAP and APQP books.
- Manage continuous improvement programs.
- Follow general safety rules, procedures and regulations.
- Performs other duties and assignments as requested by the manager.
EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to read blueprints and understand GD & T.
- Must be able to understand and generate flow charts, Pfmea’s and control plans.
- Must be proficient in Autocad 2002 or higher.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Must have a background in manufacturing.