AutoCAD Electrical Drafter
All candidates Must have:
1. Education - Associates degree in electromechanical design with emphasis in Autocad and/or SolidEdge.
Plus 3-5 years of experience or High School Diploma and 5-10 years of experience.
2. Experience in Autocad Electrical Wiring diagrams and SolidEdge sheet metal design preferred, Microsoft Office Suite and Acrobat Professional.
3. Experience in using the SAP ERP system for document control.
Nice to have:
1. Industrial Control Panel Layout Experience for Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Products.
2. Knowledge of UL347A and UL508A standards.
3. Knowledge of engineering configuration management tools.
4. Knowledge of electrical assembly factory floor safety procedures.
Design Engineering encompasses the design and analysis of parts, components, assemblies, subassemblies and systems, and the production of associated drawings and instructions.Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction.