As a member of the technical staff, the electronicl engineer is responsible for the design of new electronic products up to full production. This includes specification reviews, development program timelines and reports, design reviews, simple mechanical designs, documentation packages, pre-production builds and transfers to production.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Provides technical direction, serves as a point of contact or business liaison, prepares briefings to senior management and assists in problem resolution specific to the program/project.
2. Designs and tests electronic products.
3. Writes manufacture and test procedures and reports.
4. Participates in project teams and all activities related to the development of new products.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Employment Type: full time
Job Type: Automotive, Manufacturing
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones