: The Field Service Engineer will be directly responsible for interfacing with customers and handling all aspects of assigned projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Install and/or repair equipment, hardware and software at customer sites
- Interface with customers during all aspects of your assigned projects including but not limited to the design, manufacturing, buy-off, installation and plant support phases of projects.This includes providing all customer required documentation and providing and maintaining project schedules.
- Train customers on how to use equipment and hardware
- Troubleshoot existing equipment during service calls
- Interact with customers to determine best solutions for problems that arise
- Assist in the specification and procurement of purchased components for machine builds
- Provide technical support to build personnel during the manufacturing of equipment
- Communicate daily with Production Manager to discuss progress and open issues
- Maintain an open issue list and explain steps being taken to resolve said issues
- Follow all safety procedures set by company and customers that you visit
- Other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary.
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience
- Familiarity with instrumentation and process control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to self-motivate
- Ability to work both alone and in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- This position requires travel in the United States, Mexico and Canada.This travel varies depending on time of year and can be assigned with little notice.
- 401(K) with employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Vacatioin
- Paid Holidays