Dispute Resolution Analyst
Summary of Responsibilities:
• The Dispute Resolution Analyst is responsible for investigating, researching and resolving outstanding Accounts Receivable disputes within the AR system, GetPaid.
• Analyze customer disputes (short payments and non-payments) and coordinate the quick resolution of pricing, shipping, freight, returns and other discrepancies with other functional areas.
• Contact customer buyers for dispute details as needed and conditions of resolution.
• Confirm/revise GetPaid dispute codes to maintain accurate metrics.
• Coordinate with the appropriate teams; customer service, commercial, logistics, manufacturing, finance, etc. for dispute resolutions.
• Enter credit/debit requests in SharePoint for billing adjustments, according to audit guidelines, in a timely manner.
• Supply proof of deliveries, packing slips, purchase orders, contracts, invoices/credits to the customers for resolution.
• Advise when corrective measures are needed to proactively reduce future disputes.
• Ability to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and work overtime during quarterly and year-end high-volume collection periods
• Summary of Qualifications (only required if you will be requesting new applicants from Beeline suppliers):
• Basic Qualifications:
• High School Graduate/GED or higher-level degree and Minimum 5+ years of A/R work related experience, preferably in a commercial manufacturing environment.
**combination of education and relevant work experience are considered.
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written). Must be able to interact professionally with internal and external contacts.
• Strong organizational skills. Must prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
• Excellent investigative and advanced analytical skills for dispute resolution.
• Bachelor degree or Associate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
• Prior deduction resolution experience
• Systems experience – Oracle, GetPAID, SAP, TOPS.