Job Title: Light Industrial - Material Receiver/Handler
Job Description: Work Schedule: 1st shift (7:00am-3:30pm+ OT)
Pay Rate: $13.00/hr.
Temp to Hire (based on performance/budget)?: Yes
Interview Availability for HM: 30 minute increments; 10-12pm M-W, and F. Thursdays from 11:00am-12:00pm.
General Statement of Position Scope:
Receive and issue material through your area of responsibility. Work with storekeeper to provide parts to various departments.
• Operate pump jacks, lift trucks, electronic scales.
• Properly store material in storeroom, sealing baskets, assign location, and count parts.
• Review assigned picks with storekeeper.
• Locate parts in locator file, properly adjusting and updating file as necessary.
• Receive/deliver material out of storeroom using set procedures.
• Deliver materials to various departments using hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
• Assist storekeeper in any activity necessary to keep material flowing in and out of storeroom.
• Collect and properly dispose of scrap material once dispositioned.
• Observe company rules, regulations and safety practices.
• Keep aisles clear, and work area neat and orderly (5S).
• Handle hazardous waste from work area to accumulation site.
• Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties.
• Will be trained on pallet jack, fork lift, and basket lift.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be reliable/consistent work history
• Able to lift to 40lbs