Provide order management, communication, problem resolution, and follow through. Order Management Specialist’s responsibility includes collaboration with other functions to provide responses to customers’ requirements while also anticipating future needs.
Typical duties/responsibilities for Customer Experience Representative may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including but not limited to sales orders, project orders, return orders, debit/credit memos, using SAP.
• Develop and maintain business processes to streamline order processing.
• Develop creative and proactive solutions to day-to-day and event-based problems. Be an active member of the lean process improvement efforts by participating in continuous improvement projects. Engage in solutions to process challenges.
• Ability to review purchase orders and related documentation for standard vs non-standard verbiage and identify when to escalate to Pricing & Negotiations, Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, etc.
• Create and analyze reports as needed to support processes, metrics, and projects. Demonstrate a willingness to understand and own reports/metrics in support of continuous improvements.
• Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork and emotional intelligence by supporting team members and building collaborative relationships across functions.
• Ensure the completion and maintenance of all records, paperwork, documentation, etc. necessary to comply with regulatory demands, export and compliance guidelines and internal policies. A basic understanding of these policies is also required.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations; Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
Complexity of Tasks: Requires general understanding of Company products, manufacturing processes, sales terms and conditions, marketing techniques, and ability to understand competitive selling as it relates to meeting financial goals. Interfacing with internal groups and customers requires strong communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associates or greater is preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (5+ is preferred).
- Proficiency with SAP is required. Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of written, and oral instructions.
Standard business hours, ~8:00am-5:00pm. Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri (Remote), Wed (Office)