Technical Sales Manager
We are a reputable and global company specializing in Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), compliance monitoring systems, and gas-conditioning products. We currently have a full-time position available for an experienced, successful, and driven Technical Sales Manager to oversee and grow existing and potential sales as well as maintain, strengthen, and develop customer relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take part in all aspects of sales and project management for an international manufacturer and integrator of emission monitoring equipment.
- Provide quotation, design, procurement, manufacturing support, on-site commissioning/installation and repair of various CEMS for EPA compliance, process monitoring/combustion optimization, and engine emissions testing applications.
- Work with our international sales/engineering team to develop new products for our North American market.
- Organize and manage technical/operational training for customers and cross-functional teams.
- Negotiate high profile, multi-million dollar proposals.
- Manage current territories/markets and expand business into new ones.
- Conduct presentations and attend technical trade shows
- Travel at least 75% of the time split between day and overnight; mostly within Texas.
- At least 5 years' experience in technical sales and territory/account management.
- At least 5 years' direct experience with CEMS, gas-conditioning equipment, environmental and/or industrial process systems.
- Associate's or Bachelor's in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical)
Pay & Benefits
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Fluency in Spanish is desirable
In addition to a competitive salary and commission structure, the position also includes a generous benefits package.