Project Manager position. We would ideally like a PM candidate with experience in the Powertrain Assembly industry.
Activities include a leading role in project management for order fulfillment related to Automotive Powertrain Assembly. Responsible for a project (commission) from receipt of order to final delivery, installation, and final acceptance. Includes internal and external equipment runoff from design start through launch.
- Ensure the customer contract is fulfilled by the equipment and services delivered.
- Investigates project parameters, analyses the project scope, develops project specifications and defines the approach to the project including schedule.
- Provides technical direction of machine or system design.
- Procurement and tracking of customer engineering and consignment parts.
- Coordinate, attend, or lead project meetings and milestone meetings. Includes meetings with the customer and supplier. Keeps records and minutes of meetings within the procedure of the company.
- Responsible for integration of contract changes within the procedure of the company.
- Maintain design and build specification.
- Analyze and coordinate the release of project estimates and budgets. Track project execution activity.
- Maintain project plans and monitor internal schedule against master schedule/ customer requirements.
- Execute corrective actions for buffer recovery.
- Coordinate issue resolution and maintain open issue log. Monitor to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Facilitate cross functional problem solving and issue resolution with project team.
- Facilitate customer design approvals, and act as the primary contact for customer contractual and technical issues.
- Coordinate and facilitate runoff/product demonstration activity. Includes, internal, vendor, customer and final run off.
- Provide feedback on customer complaints.
- Coordinate with equipment suppliers: integration requirements, buy off and invoice approval. Initiate invoice and shipping activity.