Create and implement preventative maintenance schedules for plant assembly machinery and automated equipment. Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of production machinery and equipment and facility equipment. Identify equipment programming issues and correct coding as necessary. Write code to improve equipment performance.
- Create and organize preventative maintenance schedules to ensure optimum equipment performance.
- Perform routine scheduled maintenance and respond to equipment faults.
- Diagnose equipment break downs and develop procedures to rectify issues.
- Identify software issues and write code as necessary to correct problems.
- Perform quality inspections on machinery performance.
- Must be capable of dealing with emergencies and effectuating corrective actions.
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures.
- Working with specialty equipment such as PLC's which control machinery on assembly lines.
- Oversee and maintain spare parts inventory.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 5 + years and/or Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Tools Talk, Allen Bradley, and Siemens PLCs
- ISO 14001, TS 16949 current level training
- Must be willing to travel for short periods of time