|• Perform semi-technical work on development and production projects, integrating requirements with own understanding of the complete project. Construct component models, as requested.
• Setup customer specific system, program and functional test. Some site travel maybe required for FAT.
• Conduct tests or experiments requiring selection and adaptation or modification of equipment and products, and record data. May perform basic analyses to check reasonableness, prepare test reports and maintain records.
• After and test and experiments, documentation will be required.
• Troubleshoot equipment and apply own knowledge and experience towards the solution of any problems, such as types of repairs or modifications required.
• May work nonstandard schedules and/or at off-site locations with exposure to varying environmental conditions.