|Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
Temp to Hire (based on performance/budget): Yes
Lead the processes in maintaining and preserving efficiency of all equipment, production lines and/or facilities, resulting in optimization of technical and financial resources. May specialize in mechanical, electrical, mechatronic, or other similar areas.
1. Maintenance - Oversees execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Collaborates with the Engineering team to define maintenance plans for new production lines or facilities, and consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety of equipment and/or facilities.
2. Documentation - Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities.
3. Technical resolution - Solves major technical, equipment or facilities problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines. Maintains tools and repair equipment in good working order.
4. Improvement projects - Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and optimizing operational and energy efficiency.
5. Break-downs - Responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions and other operating problems to minimize disruption to production process.
6. Health, safety and environment (HSE) - Implements health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Previous machine maintenance experience is required, preferably in an industrial manufacturing environment.
7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm (M-F)