• Perform semi-technical work on development and production projects, integrating requirements with own understanding of the complete project. Construct component models, as requested.
• Conduct tests or experiments requiring selection and adaptation or modification of equipment and products, and record data. May perform basic analyses to check reasonableness, prepare test reports and maintain records.
• Troubleshoot equipment and apply own knowledge and experience towards the solution of any problems, such as types of repairs or modifications required.
• May work nonstandard schedules and/or at off-site locations with exposure to varying environmental conditions.
• Under general supervision, prepare domestic and international shipments of materials, parts, finished goods and related items. Check items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination and routings are correct.
• Some projects/orders will need custom crate construction.
• Shipping duties will include the use of a forklift for loading and unloading tractor trailers.