Typical responsibility may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, setups and troubleshooting functions
• Execute test routines, software upgrades and create reports for high power protection equipment
• Perform detailed new product qualification testing according to engineer-developed test plan
• Perform software validation and regression test programs and support the software design team with troubleshooting efforts
• Assist in the general maintenance and upkeep in the lab by ensuring systems are functioning properly.
• Experience in writing documentation and test plans.
• Quickly and accurately capture and understand data.
• Experience in writing documentation including test plans and manuals.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar field is required.
• 0-1 years of experience in power, automation, or electronics industry.
• Solid debugging and testing skills.
• Working knowledge in printed circuit boards using Oscilloscope or Emulators.
• Technical writing experience are preferred.
• Experience in creating test automation tools using LabView or Visual Basic is preferred
• Sense of urgency
• Technical excellence
• Open and communicative