Job Description: ****** MUST HAVE RECENT & HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE w/ C# ******
Functions / Main Responsibilities:
• Source code development in C#
• Implementation of analytic algorithms for forecasting asset health and preventive maintenance of transformers.
• Documentation of new development efforts.
• Escalate issues to the appropriate project or department manager as needed.
• Minimize exposure and risks on projects and implement risk mitigation when required.
• Monitors and reports project costs and progress on a periodic basis.
• Assumes overall project ownership and responsibility
• Participate in, and assist team members with a variety of more complex engineering activities.
• Global collaboration with scientists in Corporate Research Centers (CRC), Technology Managers and Engineers from the various PGs of the Transformer BU.
• Follows execution practices in accordance with standard internal directives, Gate Process and procedures.
• Ability to interact with the Digital team, Transformer Service, management, developer engineers and end users in a local organization;
• Problem-solving and results oriented;
• Accepts positive change and communicates outcomes and benefits to the parties;
• Creative and determinate in solving existing and potential problems during implementation and operations;
• Capable of clearly organizing and presenting ideas and plans to management and peers alike.
• Self-driven and autonomous. Must be assertive and efficient with a self-motivated work ethic.
Ø University Degree(s): Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years related experience in C++, C# and other .NET languages as well as experience in SQL, Oracle or other relational databases-OR- Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years related experience in C++, C# and other .NET languages as well as experience in SQL, Oracle or other relational databases
Ø Knowledge in Transformer/Power Industry (Highly requested)
Ø Knowledge in Machine Learning
Ø Knowledge in Power Products or Transformers
Ø Knowledge in Cyber Security
Ø Knowledge in GUI development
Ø Can work in Linux and Windows Server operating system environments
Ø Ability to convert complex mathematical algorithms to C# code.
Ø Good command of oral and written English language skills