|Temp to hire (based on performance/business needs)?: Yes, target is to convert after 6 months
Pay Rate: $22.00-27.00/hr
Work Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm (M-F) + OT as needed
Apply maintenance knowledge with calibration skills to ensure equipment readiness and compliance. Perform, oversee and ensure calibrations are completed properly and in accordance with required schedules.
Typical duties/responsibilities for operations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Carry out and maintain calibration records in the CMMS system.
- Proficient computer skills to open and close work orders, create spreadsheets and track on time delivery.
- Auditing of all paperwork and records related to the calibration program. Responsible for documentation and history of equipment.
- Ability to work with maintenance personnel and production personnel to ensure scheduled work is completed.
- Oversee contracted services performing onsite calibration of scales and equipment.
- Shipping and tracking equipment sent out for calibration as well as receiving incoming equipment and managing calibration certifications.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
COMPLEXITY OF TASKS:
Tasks will range from hands on calibration to scheduling equipment calibrations with technicians within the organization as well as with contractors and vendors. Must have proficient computer skills to include Microsoft office products, SAP and CMMS systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associate's degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of verifiable maintenance or calibration experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently and stand for several hours.
- Ability to work independently and perform shipping/receiving tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Power Point
- Exposure to ERP and Workforce Management software applications (e.g. SAP, Maximo, etc.)
- Flexibility with shift assignments
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)