We currently have a full-time and long-term position available for a Japanese-speaking Administrative Assistant the Fayetteville, TN area.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for administrative duties in two or more languages including translating and interpreting for both English and Japanese while performing the following duties and responsibilities:
• Strong Manufacturing knowledge.
• Collecting and analyzing information and preparing presentations.
• Coordination of domestic/international travel arrangements for various team members.
• Maintaining inventory and office supplies including office equipment.
• Other duties and projects may be assigned to ensure operational objectives are accomplished.
• Providing general administrative support (i.e. answer phone calls, organization and distribution of correspondence, coordination of meetings).
The position requires a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be fluent in Japanese and English (speaking, listening, reading, and writing), excellent typing and proofreading skills as well as outstanding organizational skills.
In addition to competitive pay, this position also offers benefits such as paid holidays and a comprehensive healthcare package.