• Conduct performance and endurance tests.
• Coordinates and plans testing activities and scheduling to ensure program milestones are achieved.
• Assist in building fixtures.
• Identify suitable test equipment by working with vendors.
• Assist in writing specifications for test standards.
• Train technicians to use test equipment.
• Design and direct Engineering and Technical personnel in fabrication of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
• Direct and coordinate testing activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment and control devices required to test, record and reduce test data.
• Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of tests.
• Confer with engineering and technical personnel to resolve testing problems, such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data and data interpretation.
• Analyze and interpret test data and prepare technical reports for use by Product Engineering and Management personnel.
• Develop or use computer software and hardware to conduct tests on electro-mechanical products and systems.
• Use of standard equipment - Oscilloscope, data logger
Qualifications / Skills
● Self-driven / motivated
● Works well with limited direction/supervision
● Experience with PLCs and HMIs
● Electrical panel/circuit board assembly
● Ability to interpret and create electrical schematics