This is a person who would act as an assistant to the design team. They would relieve some tasks from design engineers so that they can focus on engineering rather than clerking type tasks. A motivated person could learn to do some light CAD work that could lead them to the engineering field. We will teach this person how to do want we do and how to operate the appropriate software. This person would be in the controls group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Release Engineering Parts and Bills of Material to SAP.
· Process Engineering Change Notices.
· Enter manual requisition into SAP/PLM
· Organize and maintain files and distribute reports.
· Other duties may be assigned as required.
· Able to make small controls updates to prints
· Small knowledge of ACAD
Work Experience, Skills & Additional Info:
Intended start date:
- No bachelor’s degree required
- Working experience with AUD CAD and SAP would be great
- Office Experience
As soon as possible